- Captain: In charge of our running our clan in-game, starting wars, events, managing members, etc.
- Elder: Earned thru donations and clan loyalty.
- War Coach: Appointed to experienced members in war.
- Verify players requesting to join meet clan requirements before accepting.
- Elders are not allowed to kick members unless protecting our clan from toxic or disrespectful behavior.
- Elders are not synonymous to War Coaches and vice versa.
- Co-Leaders do not start wars. That is the Captain's responsibility. Only start a war if the Captain asks you to do so. They will supply you with the line up.
- Co-Leaders do not promote members to Elder. That is up to the Captain.
- Co-Leaders should help enforce the requirements to join the clan
- Co-Leader is given to Staff as title recognition.