Welcome to our Clash of Clans exclusive area for our clan members. Please take a moment to read and review the guidelines below to better help you understand how our clan functions.
CLAN TAG: #82RUL8GV
CLAN LEADERSHIP - Captain: Malena - War Coaches: TBD
SCHEDULE - War days: Mondays and Wednesdays - Start times: 11:59 pm EST
- All members in our clan must join our Discord server.
- Rushed town hall bases are not allowed.
- Member purge will occur periodically to remove inactive members.
- Participate in clan games challenges for maximum rewards and prizes.
- All members must opt out of war until notified by a War Coach to opt in.
- Respect the requested troops when donating cc troops.
- Requirements to join: Level 80+, 1400+ trophies, 100+ war stars
- We will use main war lineups for clan war leagues.
CLAN ROLES: - Captain: In charge of our running our clan in-game, starting wars, events, managing members, etc. - Elder: Earned thru donations and clan loyalty. - War Coach: Appointed to experienced members in war.
ELDER RULES: - Verify players requesting to join meet clan requirements before accepting. - Elders are not allowed to kick members unless protecting our clan from toxic or disrespectful behavior. - Elders are not synonymous to War Coaches and vice versa.
CO-LEADER RULES: - Co-Leaders do not start wars. That is the Captain's responsibility. Only start a war if the Captain asks you to do so. They will supply you with the line up. - Co-Leaders do not promote members to Elder. That is up to the Captain. - Co-Leaders should help enforce the requirements to join the clan - Co-Leader is given to Staff as title recognition.
- We go to war twice a week, occasionally we'll do a third war.
- New members must spectate at least one main war and participate in a training war before qualifying to opt in for wars.
- Members with highest level troops should fill cc's during preparation day.
- If you need help with an attack, contact a War Coach via Discord during war for communication as needed.
- Failure to attend wars will result in suspension from two future wars.
- Failure to use second attack will result in suspension from the next war.
- Failure to attend multiple wars will result in suspension from wars indefinitely.
- Failure to accumulate at least two stars from both attacks in a main war will require you to opt out and take time to practice attacks.
- #10-#15: Use first & second attack on your mirror as soon as war starts.
- #6-#9: Use first attack on your mirror and wait on #10-#15 to finish both attacks before cleaning up as needed.
- #1-#5: Hold off attacking until our #6-#15 have all used both of their attacks. Attack your mirrors only after #6-#15 have been cleaned with 3 stars.
- If you can not attend a war make sure to opt out.
- If you can not attack during a war notify a War Coach or Captain.
- In some cases War Coaches might modify your attack opposition.
- Triple check your troops, heroes, cc and spells are ready before attack.
- Be cautious of stray buildings to avoid running out of time.
- Lure enemy cc troops out if your attack requires it.
- Scout and plan prior to your attack multiple times
- Reach out to a War Coach via Discord as needed.
- Attack with another member in a Game Lounge for assistance.