- We try to get most members in the discord although we do talk in game for discussions
- Participate in Preparation even if you aren't sure you can do the War the NEXT day
- If you have a card trade for someone specific make sure to mention it in the description.
- Everyone and anyone can join war and is encouraged to!
- If you are inactive for A MONTH or more you will be kicked.
CLAN ROLES: - Elder: Knows general information about the game - Co-leader: Should answer any of your questions & concerns. - War Coaches Specialized in attacks and making War decks
ELDER RULES: - Verify players requesting to join meet clan requirements before accepting. - Elders are not allowed to kick members unless protecting our clan from toxic or disrespectful behavior. - Elders are not synonymous to War Coaches and vise versa
CO-LEADER RULES: - Co-Leaders start wars.They will do when they can and asap - Co-Leaders promote members to Elder. That is one of their responsibilities - Co-Leaders also are there to help newer members and all
- There are wars everyday, try to participate in as many as you can ! Even if you are worried about doing terrible, don’t worry we are all here to learn
- If you need someone to do a 2v2 preparation attack you can ask in discord or in game.
- If you need help with an attack, contact a War Coach via Discord.
- Use Discord chat during war for communication as needed.
- Try to do war preparations whenever you can.
- Do not rush your War day attack, make sure you can work with your deck.
- Reach out to one of the War Coaches via Discord as needed.
- Talk with another member in a Game Lounge or in game for assistance.